- Kawaramachi Station 15 minutes walk
On hankyu Kyoto line
- Gion Shijo Station 14 minutes walk
On Keihan line
Built in 2015, this beautiful two story house offers the comfort of a modern house and the charm of the authentic Japanese traditional house with tatami flouring and a traditional inner garden.
1F : 43.59m²
You will find on the ground floor (which is the 1st floor in japan) the common space such as the kitchen, the bathroom, the toilet and the garden.
2F : 34.48m²
You will find two bedrooms and toilet and a washstand.
The bedrooms offer a view on the inner garden !
The house is also perfectly located within Kyoto downtown. You will find historic sites and temples such as the popular Yasuka Shrine and Kodaiji Temple at walking distance.
The appeal points of the house :
- The architecture offers the characteristic of the famous Kyoto Japaneses traditional house
- High quality material is used : Japanese handmade paper and linen is used in the house for a refined touch and traditional feeling
- The bath tub is made of Shigaraki ware, a famous and traditional pottery style from Shigaraki area in japan.
The property is currently used as a traditional style stay.