- Kiyomizu Gojo Station 6 minutes walk
On keihan main line (train)
- Kawaramachi Station 7 minutes walk
On hankyu Kyoto line (train)
- Gojo Station 8 minutes walk
On Karasuma line (subway)
A traditional little house in the heart of the city. At walking distance from the house you will find all the facilities necessary for daily life (supermarkets, banks, post offices, clinics) but also many shops and restaurants, on the famous shopping street of Shijo, which is the very central part of the city.
At the moment the house is used as a guest house and accommodate foreigner travelers.
The house layout:
- On the ground floor (first floor in Japan) you could find : the living and dining space, the kitchen, the bathroom as well as a 2 garden spaces.
- On the the first floor (second floor in Japan) you could find : 2 western bedrooms, a wash stand and a toilet, a storage space and a small balcony.
The + of this property :
- A traditional Japanese architecture
- A Japanese tatami flouring space on the living room
- A garden view bath
- Toilet and wash stand at each floor
- Excellent location and easy access to Kyoto sightseeing spots, business center and the neighboring cities such as Osaka, Kobe, Nara.